Throws a Fit

Jennacide

Reaction score
and thrashes about vigorously...

Okay, now that that's out of my system LOL... so here's the sitch... I've created a new album under my profile here and uploaded like 11 pics I think? I tried adding them to the album and when I do... dum dum dum... they're all blank O.O I'm like... huh? So I take the direct url to any image and open a new tab but to no avail, it's truly invisible O.O

So I scrag the the album but all images are still uploaded to that window, limbo thingy (like my vernacular yet? LOL), so I drag them back and save and blamo! same issue?? So I scrag it again and again and finally I test with just one image and still, it's invisible O.O

Okay, the gag's up, what's the real way to do this? LOL And yes, I think I can feel another blond moment coming on XD

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

And no, this is not some lame excuse to jack up my profile views because frankly I could care less about that... I'm just wonderin if there's like a time limit, or some other thing I should do like go outside on a full moon and spin counter-clockwise while holding my right leg with my left hand kinda thing... ROFL... Sorry, sue me, I'm in a great mood today hehe.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It is half a moon and clockwise.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Heading out for a bit, I'll take a look when I'm back. I think you're the first person to use the profile :p

Jennacide

Reaction score
hahahaha yay for me and my desire to forge a new path LOL. I'm playin with it mainly because that's what I do and well, I was curious if I could create a div overlay or see what I could get away with in the form of customization... *shrug* hehe

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Perhaps this is related to how the forum attachment system loves to play up. I have to close the attachment window after uploading files so that they would show up in the gallery. From there, I can properly add attachments. The Gallery system in the profile uses the same system, so I imagine it's just bugging out because of that.

Jennacide

Reaction score
hrmm... it's worth a shot, I'll try... should I make an all new album first then do that or just jump in?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
hrmm... it's worth a shot, I'll try... should I make an all new album first then do that or just jump in?

No need to make a new album. If It's already attached and properly uploaded, you should be able to simply edit one of the existing albums and add in a working attachment.

Jennacide

Reaction score
Well, I already ditched it again... so I'm looking at starting totally over to ensure this works or doesn't I suppose LOL.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'd really watch it if you're going to forge a new path -- they're really strict about copyright violations around here, and the CEO's been seen on this thread. Maybe if you bought a path, or created a derivative path from something already in the public domain....