THT Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptzoap84

Reaction score
Hello, i'm using THT software on server, to create cPanel accounts on remote server, unfortunately there is problem:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/lucas09/public_html/p2h/includes/servers/whm.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /home/lucas09/public_html/p2h/includes/servers/whm.php(67): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /home/lucas09/public_html/p2h/includes/servers/whm.php(111): whm->remote('/xml-api/create...') #2 /home/lucas09/public_html/p2h/includes/class_server.php(210): whm->signup('1', '0') #3 /home/lucas09/public_html/p2h/includes/ajax.php(263): server->signup() #4 /home/lucas09/public_html/p2h/includes/ajax.php(1110): Ajax->create() #5 {main} thrown in /home/lucas09/public_html/p2h/includes/servers/whm.php on line 67

--

All settings in my THT are fine.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, the error message is saying that whatever you are feeding the script, it is not parseable as XML.

Also, what is THT and exactly what are you doing? Creating cPanel accounts on another host?

cptzoap84

Reaction score
THT = TheHostingTool

It's billing software for selling cPanel accounts. That error happend when i'm on last step, where the THT is trying to connect remote server to create cPanel account.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You should contact the creator of the script to find out why there is an error.

A guess would be that the remote server is not sending back valid XML as a response. In which case, you should talk to the people handling that WHM/cPanel set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.