Ticket open for a week now....no response from support at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

csc2ya

Reaction score
I'm getting a little concerned. I've had a ticket open for about a week to get a backup issue fixed with my account. The last response in the ticket was me before it was escalated.

I was told in another forum thread that the problem would be looked into 'shortly'. This was also about a week ago. I've had to close off two parts of my site temporarily to stop the backups going even more out of date, and I have no way of doing backups myself due to limited bandwidth on my end.

Could someone let me know when the issue will be looked into please?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm getting a little concerned. I've had a ticket open for about a week to get a backup issue fixed with my account. The last response in the ticket was me before it was escalated.

I was told in another forum thread that the problem would be looked into 'shortly'. This was also about a week ago. I've had to close off two parts of my site temporarily to stop the backups going even more out of date, and I have no way of doing backups myself due to limited bandwidth on my end.

Could someone let me know when the issue will be looked into please?
As community support, we have no idea on how much time it will take for a ticket to get replied when it is escalated. I can try to see if some admin may be able to take a look. In the meantime, try setting the priority to a higher level.

- xav0989

csc2ya

Reaction score
If an admin see's this, can they please let me know what's going on.

I have still had no reply to the support ticket, even after raising the priority, and I effectively have no backups until this is fixed. (old backups are still there, but they would be so out of date now as to be completely useless).

Last edited:

csc2ya

Reaction score
Another 4 days with no response to the ticket. What's going on? I have a site that has now been down for over a week (I took it offline to stop any changes until the issue is resolved).

It would be nice to know if i'm just wasting my time trying to get the problem looked into.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.