Tired of Having an Empty Forum? Fill It with Content! How To- INSIDE!

Franc0

Reaction score
Hey guys, well we all worked with forums, i know i have and along time ago. Well simply in a few word starting out a forum can be very but very hard... and boring.

Why?

Because you put all that effot skinning and chaning colors and modding and ustomizing and modifying your board just to see that you have a couple of thread and posts..and few member registrations a month...

That kinda sucks the whole point of a community Board..

Well that's where i step in..

The key to have new active members in your forum is to have the forum already with content.

No one wants to visit and be activie in a forum where there is no content. It's like moving to a town stuck in 1944.
----------------------------
How does it really work?
Well simple... I will fill you Forum with threads and posts with diferent topics on any section on your board..

It's generating content automaticly on your board, you will have your board filled with litteraly Hundreds of posts or topics if you want. That way when i real visitor visits your site with have the idea that your community is active everyday and will also join the fun.

Also its a great way to generate Tags and SEO!
----------------------------
How much is it worth?
Well its actually Cheap.
Its 5 Credits per Posts..

So for example if you have a gaming forum
i can post the the PS2 section 2 threads with 5 posts in each thread will be 50 Credits.. (10 Posts.)
-----------------------------
Dont mis out the deal and start filling your Forum with nice content!
--------------------------
How to Apply?

Just tell me here if you would like my service and send me you MSN Messenger Addy via Private Message so we can talk it up over there.

Sohail

Reaction score
Haha I'm not trying that script after it messed up my forums, i had to run a backup from 6 days ago :(.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Haha I'm not trying that script after it messed up my forums, i had to run a backup from 6 days ago :(.
This isn't a script... He is willing to be paid t opost on forums.

I think I might be interested. I'll PM you. My forum is in my sig or you can go to www.pyloth.com

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't a script... He is willing to be paid t opost on forums.

I think I might be interested. I'll PM you. My forum is in my sig or you can go to www.pyloth.com

Seems to be a script, look for the word automatically (automaticly he's put) and you'll see the line about it. It's basically a spam-bot, so I wouldn't apply for this myself ;)

-Luke.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Ok so if this is basically a spam bot shouldn't this topic be closed?

intertec

Reaction score
By the sounds of it, it does look like a spam bot. Thanks for clearing that out!

Sohail

Reaction score
It is a spam bot in a way though it posts useful things which could be a good thing to some people but not for me because it caused a lot of errors at the same time and because i had to run a backup to fix it, i ended up losing a lot of posts and members. Technically this isn't completely spam so there's no need to close this thread.

Franc0

Reaction score
Lets get this out straight to Sohailmir.. While i was processing somehow the server went down witch didnt cause errors, just addes post on a different dat.e. it didnt mess up your forums..

And to others.. Its not a spam it adds complete threads to your board..

These posts and threads are gathered from yahoo answers and the sole purpose of this is to add content to your forum.. You will gain visitors since its a great way to bring traffic usiong your SEO module.

This will generate threads and posts so your forum can look its alive, i had a forum and it was very hard to have members on it since i had it empty because noone wanted to register on a "non content " forum.

hope you get this cleared out, and any question just ask here.
Edit:
Guys if you wanna take a look at my demo too see how it is .

you can visit

my forum..

http://franco.exofire.net/phpbb3/

you can have something like that ;)

Last edited: