.tk parking domain error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondoeff

Reaction score
Good morning, I have a problem with parking my mondoeffettistica.tk domain on mondoeffettistica.x10host.com
Please could you help me?
I receive an error that suggest me to register to a valid registrar or get help in this forum... The domain is valid, it worked til yesterday on my previous hosting!
Thanks in advance!

webzwatc

Reaction score
Hi Mondoeff,
Which domain you want people to visit? mondoeffettistica.x10host.com or mondoeffettistica.tk?

If you want mondoeffettistica.tk, you can add mondoeffettistica.tk domain as Addon Domain and keep the site in its folder rather than on mondoeffettistica.x10host.com.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have a problem with parking my mondoeffettistica.tk domain
At your domain provider's (registrar's) Web site - change DNS [NS] record to the ones for x10hosting
you need to be sure both (2) are entered - and only these two (2)

x10hosting's free-hosting DNS [ NS ] records
[ ns1.x10hosting.com. ]
[ ns2.x10hosting.com. ]
###

nameservers for domain [ mondoeffettistica.tk ] are now set to:
NS01.FREENOM.COM
NS02.FREENOM.COM
NS03.FREENOM.COM
NS04.FREENOM.COM

see --> [ http://whois.domaintools.com/mondoeffettistica.tk ]
###

as a security and verification test - to prevent users from attempting domain hijacking - x10hosting has changed the requirements for free-hosting accounts - you need to set the DNS (Domain Name System) [ NS ] records (for your domain) to x10hosting's nameservers - [ ns1.x10hosting.com ] and [ ns2.x10hosting.com ] - for all [ addon ] or [ Parked (same as 'Aliases')] domains - instead of DNS [ A ] record - before you can add them in cPanel as an addon or Parked (same as 'Aliases') domain

Just adding an DNS [ A ] record will not work
###

mondoeff

Reaction score
sorry, before read your answer i changed dns to a simple redirect to not have the site offline...
anyway now i have the dns point to your server... but the problem is still here..
i have the same problem also for www.rmestation.tk that on your hosting is rmestation.x10host.com
in all the 2 cases i want that my sites will be online by using the .tk domain
Could you please help me ?
thanks in advance !

mondoeff

Reaction score
mtoutl.png

this is the error i receive... please note that my dns points to ns1.xhosting.com and ns2....

mondoeff

Reaction score
Sorry I cannot leave my sites down... I will change dns and I will use a temporary parked domain to make all try until it works... Hope to solve as soon as possible!

webzwatc

Reaction score
Sorry I cannot leave my sites down... I will change dns and I will use a temporary parked domain to make all try until it works... Hope to solve as soon as possible!

mondoeff,
I just checked whois record for mondoeffettistica.tk and its showing that the nameservers are not pointing to x10hosting.

If you don't know, nameserver changes take upto 24 hours to take effect. You have to wait for that much time and then try parking the domain.

Also, it seems that you are not using cPanel x3 theme. Just try changing theme and parking the domain.

mondoeff

Reaction score
hi, by using cPanel x3 theme it worked immediatly !!!
thank you soo much !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.