TMFKSOFT, Signing in after 2 years of inactivity.

How long have you been with x10

• Below 6 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Months - 1 Year

• 2 Years

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3 Years

• 4 - 5 Years

• 6+ Years

• Since the invention of fire.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tmfksoft

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm Thomas aka TMFKSOFT.
I've never really been active on this forum at all. I never even uploaded an Avatar until today, nor signed in until today.
I registered in 2012 :eek: Regardless, I've been a long time customer of x10Hosting (2 Years, Not that long I know.)
I've even used it for a while before I started paying for Premium. I'm a hobbyist programmer in my Spare Time and work on my URL Shortening site
that I started nearly a year ago, no I won't code you one nor will I code you a whole website. I'm willing to give people a hand with issues relating to their PHP Code
may it be custom code or generally stuck configuring something like Wordpress.

I'm going to start to always be around daily from now on and try and give a hand, As much as Staff do their ultimate best and never fail to meet the inflow of people wanting help an extra hand here and there to help people with minor code issues and such can't hurt anything can it?

I'm also pretty damn glad to say x10 is a really good host and try their best :) Corey and Bryon plus the Staff team rock at what they do (Totally not ass kissing here)

If you have any issues with something on your x10 site such as a PHP error or Config error feel free to leave a reply about it below (One reply, not 15)
and I'll be happy to do my best.

Thanks,
Thomas

P.s. Excuse the Poll, I'm generally interested in how long people have been with x10 :p