To All who need domains for free (please Look)

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Me and a friend have been pondering the idea that people out there have websites and actually need website domains. So we are thinking of making a rewards website where you would complete 2 or 3 of the advertiser's offers (Requiring No Credit Card) and refer 1-3 people to do the same. We are looking for some feedback as to if this concept will actually work and if there a demand for this.

Please post here is you are interested, or PM me for more info.

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Im very ointerested in working on this site. What would the perks be?

Also, youd have to have a good layout, show you are legit, and make offers easy.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I'd be interested in something like that. Would the user have full control over the domain?

lambada

Reaction score
Sounds to me like a domain only version of ezyrewards.
Which domain registrar would register our domains? And would we have access to our domains account there or not?

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Well find some one good like enom or godaddy. And get a reseller maybe? Or just see how it goes.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
m very ointerested in working on this site. What would the perks be?

Also, youd have to have a good layout, show you are legit, and make offers easy.

Alright, glad to see the support. The perks would be mainly that you can do 2-3 simple offers and refer a friend to do the same and you would recieve a free domain name. Yes it would be legit because the affiliates pay for each valid lead We send them. The offers would be plentiful to choose from maybe up to 20-50. Its still in planning stages but It would help to see some positive support and some helpful ideas.

I'd be interested in something like that. Would the user have full control over the domain?

Alright, glad to see the support. It's still in planning stages but It would help to see some positive support and some helpful ideas. The best bet is to have a domain reseller account and do it from there, but we are still pondering how the user would have full control.

Sounds to me like a domain only version of ezyrewards.
Which domain registrar would register our domains? And would we have access to our domains account there or not?

What I have came to know is that people are very tired of doing MANY MANY offers for enough points (1,000) for a domain name, I mean the average offer is somewhere around 40-50 in ezyrewards. If my calculations are right it would take about 20 offers to get 1,000 points to register a domain, whereas it would take 2-3 and refering a friend to do the same to get enough credit to register your own domain.

Well find some one good like enom or godaddy. And get a reseller maybe? Or just see how it goes.

Yes we are thinking of that as the main solution. If all goes successfull maybe even have hosting services.

I would appreciate any ideas/comments/questions at the moment and if you would like to be in on this contact me anyway. email: chaganlal1@gmail.com aim: chaganlal1 or simply PM me

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
ANother idea, Ill just post here. Have an option for not just .com .net .org but .ca, .name.fm .radio or just an option for a gift card?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
ANother idea, Ill just post here. Have an option for not just .com .net .org but .ca, .name.fm .radio or just an option for a gift card?

Those cost more than a traditional domain!

Joker Boy

Reaction score
I like the idea, I'd do it as long as there was no form of payment needed (completing offers that need payment is bologna to me). Just do the offer, get the domain. No credit card or anything needed.

nol888

Reaction score
Interesting... I'll take the early sign up now, as long as we don't need to disclose any personal information besides, at the max, names and e-mails, no phone numbers or addresses or credit card numbers.