To Calistoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

populariavictoria86

Reaction score
My password/username does not work now, so I cannot add this additional info to my previous support request. My previous request was: I cannot login/acsess to my webmail, now there is a new interface for login page, my username/password does not work, also the system asks to enter "domain/ckey mismatch" -- I am not sure, what is this.

AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER here in forum if I cannot login onto forum at all -- I'm only able to create new support requests through my CPanel.

PLEASE HELP.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you try what I asked you to try? Your answer here doesn't say anything about that. Did you try changing your password like I suggested? If you did try it and it did not work, then please say that specifically and I'll escalate one of your threads in the system so an admin can help you.

AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER here in forum if I cannot login onto forum at all -- I'm only able to create new support requests through my CPanel.

Please calm down. I never said anything to you about your multiple threads. Your situation is understandable. Since you said that you are locked out of your cPanel, then you are not creating threads from there. You are creating threads through your account panel (which is the only possible place to create a support thread other than from the forums itself), and it is there that you can try to change your password.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.