To everyone who's had a problem with their site in the last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistaC87

Reaction score
I hope you all read this and save yourself from posting a new topic.

If your website comes up saying that "Success! Your Apache Server is working correctly" or "Welcome to your new x10Hosting.com hosting account", or if you can't log into CPanel (I didn't even know this, I always prefer FTP over CPanel), here's what's wrong.

This is from a ticket I filed last night.

"Currently you will be unable to login to the cPanel because of a hard disk failure on Stoli. We are working on restoring the data from the backup disk. This might take a couple of days. We regret the inconvenience and the hard disk failure was unforeseen."

Last edited:

hommetotem

Reaction score
Thank you for giving us a message that actually explains what happens.

It is useful since many people encouter that (and a nice change from most of other admins who seems to have become bots since the ticket support system and just limit themselves to post "submit a ticket")

nick.uni

Reaction score
omg ur a life saver, im sitting her bitting my nails of cos i thought i forgot my cPanel password and everything on my site was wiped off! *phew* lol love u bud

Ashwien

Reaction score
thanx for the info, I also make a ticket but never get a answer, but now I know what is going on.

edare

Reaction score
thank you!
I was also encountering the "Great Success! Your Apache Server...."
page on my site.. and was wondering what was happening.

Hope it's fixed soon.

Thanks.

sitting

Reaction score
Do this have anything to do with that they dont answer my support ticket? I have now waited like 3 days =/

my website works, but I cant login on my wordpress, I have made a thread and a support ticket, but still no one can help me change the php version! the request for php version change dont work! error code 4 every time I try!

Last edited:

Micke_00

Reaction score
thank you!
I was also encountering the "Great Success! Your Apache Server...."
page on my site.. and was wondering what was happening.

Hope it's fixed soon.

Thanks.

couldn't agree more.

I appreciate the service they give here, and I hope I can enjoy it again soon!

networker

Reaction score
The problems have been going on way too long for me.
I've lost all faith in x10 hosting.I'm not going to bother 'repairing'
my site even if I could sign in at C-panel again.
The deal was that we're supposed to post on the forum in
return for free hosting.I did my part,they didn't do they 're part,
I wouldn't recomend x10 hosting to anybody.

nick.uni

Reaction score
The problems have been going on way too long for me.
I've lost all faith in x10 hosting.I'm not going to bother 'repairing'
my site even if I could sign in at C-panel again.
The deal was that we're supposed to post on the forum in
return for free hosting.I did my part,they didn't do they 're part,
I wouldn't recomend x10 hosting to anybody.

good for you, just remember all this was offered to you for FREE, and its not x10hosting thats fukn up its hardware, yes they might take longer than a paid service to fix it but hey its a free service so stop having a cry about it. if you can't deal with it then go have a cry

brayden13

Reaction score
well said nick.uni anyway thanks for the info. i was scared my site was completely messed up.

sitting

Reaction score
good for you, just remember all this was offered to you for FREE, and its not x10hosting thats fukn up its hardware, yes they might take longer than a paid service to fix it but hey its a free service so stop having a cry about it. if you can't deal with it then go have a cry

but it is trash if it's broken, no mater what if its free or not. I love x10hosting but how hard can it be to change the php version for someone or read the damn support ticket and answer it. I have waited like 3 - 4 days...I want to login on my site ffs =/ because my website works but the only problem is that I cant login.

Status
Not open for further replies.