To staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

elforo

Reaction score
Whilst i dont wish to pressure you in your work, i feel i must say that my site has been down for more than a week now, my members arent to pleased and i am afrraid that they wont come back if this carries on too long, i have done everything that i have been reccomended by you, and feel i have been more than patient, can i least have a date as to when i can expect my site back up?

elforo

Reaction score
yes, as soon as corey said in the news forum i did that, i have done everything i have been told to, if theres anything else i can do, anything to help im very willing to, i just want my site back up as soon as possible.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
what does it say? the under-construction error like most other accounts? if so, then if you create a ticket it should be working again.

elforo

Reaction score
yes it says under construction, i created a ticket on the 18th and still no fix, i followed the format posted by corey and sent it without any problem.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you please post here (again) your usename?

elforo

Reaction score
ye sure no problem:
cpanel username:elforox1
password if u need i shall pm anything else u need?
thankyou very much

elforo

Reaction score
ok my site is back up now id like to thank everyone for their help sorry i had to write this but i wasnt sure wether mine was getting done thankyou very much

darkuranium

Reaction score
Hmm, same problem... Posted on Fri, 18th... It's 12th-13th day now and I'm afraid i'm gonna get deleted for inactivity... I still got under construction and I posted for a ticket. I lost count how many days, 12 or 13. On 14th I'm gonna get deleted (because of your error)...

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
darkuranium said:
Hmm, same problem... Posted on Fri, 18th... It's 12th-13th day now and I'm afraid i'm gonna get deleted for inactivity... I still got under construction and I posted for a ticket. I lost count how many days, 12 or 13. On 14th I'm gonna get deleted (because of your error)...
Please, I beg you, if you want support please post either your account info again or a link to the thread where your info is.

darkuranium

Reaction score
I posted on http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=11489 about 3-4 times, got a ticket open from 18th, just opened another one today (since the last one apparently got either ignored, either lost or either never read).

Now for 1 last time (I may be just moving to another host cause my site gets deleted tomorrow... It's gonna be 15th day. If I'm lucky 14th, I lost the count.)
username: darkuran
IP: 70.85.87.52
domain: darkuranium.ath.cx

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Have you put a ticket in to the help desk to have it backed up ? or do you have a backup ?
This is what you should do if you havent already.

taxloss

Reaction score
I have the same problem i sent the ticket and ive been now suspended.
I went to see whats happening and when i put my username:

Username: taxlossx
Account: www.taxloss.x10hosting.com

I saw that my account is not in your databases mmm??

Ive been so patience i did everything you told us but im afraid that you are not givin us a good support I know is free but you have to see whats happening about that because people is leaving x10hosting.

Please check whats happening with my site

Thanks in advantage

Taxloss

Status
Not open for further replies.