To the admin(bug report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teensweb

Reaction score
I saw this:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'forums_read'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in [path]/rewards.php on line 118

on the rewards page. Hope You'll fix it.

Teensweb

Reaction score
Seems like admins have made some progress. There's no error message now(just a blank page), lol!

zen-r

Reaction score
Hehe.

I noticed the Rewards link problem already when I made this post back on the 18th April ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-to...main-name-through-x10-credits.html#post535843

And as you say, it's now gone from error message, to no message at all. What next for the link, Blue-Screen-of-Death, then perhaps Imploding Monitor Screen?

I wouldn't expect a fix any time soon - the x10 team seem to be over-worked & short-handed, & there are quite a few old problems as of yet still unresolved.

I'm wondering if the Rewards scheme is even still in operation. Wizet was pointing out over here ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/96763-trading-7500-x10-credits.html#post535039

that he'd been waiting ages for a payout following his Rewards claim.

sunils

Reaction score
We are working to achieve and elimate all the bugs we are having and we are showing a good progress

Teensweb

Reaction score
OK fine, but what about the rewards system? Is that a bug or have you stopped it?

Teensweb

Reaction score
not to be rude or anything, But are you working on it or what?

zen-r

Reaction score
Link is still dead.

Now the cynical amongst us might suspect that this is no accident, & that the Rewards scheme has been abandoned for the time being. If so, an official announcement would have been nice.

Teensweb, have you filed a post in Support about this?

Teensweb

Reaction score
Nope, should I? 'Coz I don't think it's doing to make any difference!!!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
Maybe not, but it stands more chance than in Off-Topic. Staff can pretend that they haven't seen it in here ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
As of today, the Rewards link is working again. HOORAY!

It seems to have been fixed at the same time as the Post Icon (
icon14.gif
icon5.gif
) problem, because they have also magically re-appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.