too many emails, some "do not exist" therefore unable to delete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcwebdzyne47

Reaction score
I changed my domain name. After I did so, new email addresses were automatically generated for me at the new domain name. The old ones, however, still show up (I'm "using 4 out of 3 available Email Accounts") in my cPanel. I am unable to delete the old email addresses from the list, because "Account does not exist." What do I do? I don't want the email addresses at the old domain name. The accounts at the old domain name do no even exist anymore. Why can't I delete them--why do they even show up at all? Thanks for the help.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
How long ago was it that you changed domains and this problem began? I've had some small issues with my test account on Starka where I wound up deleting a main domain but I forgot to remove a sub domain and e-mail account. It took a few hours to actually delete itself fully from the system.

mcwebdzyne47

Reaction score
I modified the primary domain of my chopin free hosting account about 2 weeks ago. Since then, I can't say that there has been no change, but the main issues remain. Currently, I'm told in my "Hosting Account Summary" that I am using one of my subdomains previously configured with the prior domain, even though in the subdomain area of the CPanel I'm told that there are no subdomains configured. I'm given a warning that I'm using the maximum number of email accounts even though the extra accounts no longer show up in CPanel. I do not understand why there are still such major issues, but I wish that someone could help. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Don't ask me what happened in between the beginning of today, my last post, and now. The problems now appear to be fixed in my CPanel. I'm not sure why they weren't fixed before now, but I am sure glad that they are fixed now. Thanks to all of you who have helped me and given me advice, I really appreciate it. Case closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.