Top 3 Simplest Disposable Email Sites

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
Problem of spam emails is a very big issue.
there are various services which gives a one time email address for confirmation and registartion to avoid spam.

there are very famous sites but the important thing is the ease of use.

among all disposable email sites over internet top 3 simplest and fastest are
1. Tittbit
2. Dispostable
3. 10minutemail

there features are

TittBit (www.tittbit.in)

* No need to registration
* No need to login
* No need to refresh page to check email.
* No need to give your real email address
* email address gets automatically copied to clipboard
* domain keep changes to avoid bans
* No need to click even a single button for use
* email lasts for 4 hrs.

Dispostable
(www.dispostable.com)

* no need to login
* you need to click a button to check email
* small size page

10 minutemai
l (www.10minutemail.com)

* No need to login
* you need to click a button to check mails
* mailbox facility to store emails
* Email lasts for 10 minutes

check them your self

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, but this is just blatant advertising of your own site. If you wanted to state it as straightforward advertising then it would be fine, but trying to tell us which is the best from your position is inevitably going to be biased. For example, I see no statistical evidence of why you think yours is the fastest nor why it is the best. Sure, simplicity is a difficult thing to quantify, but speed is something that can be measured simply.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Moved to advertising - I disagree with you completely on all 3, but if you're going to say yours is the best, it's an advertisement. Please try to avoid posting in the wrong section in the future.

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
@livewire @lemontree
yes you both are right, but i am not saying it bcoz its my site, you can check yourself on the net, and plz tell me if there is any other site which is more simple and fast than above mentioned site and has more features than above mentioned.

i had checked on net first then i decide to rank these,
so you can check yourself and compare features then plz tell me truth

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I really don't understand how your site is the most simple as you didn't even make the script.. I don't understand why you are claiming rights of a script that was open source called 2prong and selling it..

Here is a even better site: http://www.fakemailgenerator.com/?email=JoeEDelk It's even simpler.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I really don't understand how your site is the most simple as you didn't even make the script.. I don't understand why you are claiming rights of a script that was open source called 2prong and selling it..

Here is a even better site: http://www.fakemailgenerator.com/?email=JoeEDelk It's even simpler.

Hmm I never realized that the two sites look the same... even the FAQ is similar

And for the fake mail generator one, why is the email address @example.com? Emailing this address doesn't seem to do anything...

Edit: http://getsatisfaction.com/fake_name_generator/topics/fake_mail_generator_sucks confirms that the Fake Mail Generator doesn't really work right now.

But still, the script is the same as yours.

Last edited:

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score

@derek
ha ha ha
how can you say that there is a better site while it is not working, i just checked.
and it was open source, now its not so as i possess this i have the right to sell it.
and if you have a more simpler site so next time suggest a one which is working

ok

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice http://i.imgur.com/iN06r.png

Anyways, I am pretty sure that there are sites that are working that use the open source script you are claiming your rights for.

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
its my duty to promote my site wherever possible,

and i am also sure that some other people might have this script, but if you find one plz let me know too

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
That's not promotion, that is spamming; you've posted a big image that looks like it took you roughly 3 seconds in Paint and offered no explanation of why your is the 'simplest' again.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is covered in ads. It looks like it took about 30 seconds to make. Let's face it - it isn't the best one out there. Not even close.

~Callum

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
That's not promotion, that is spamming; you've posted a big image that looks like it took you roughly 3 seconds in Paint and offered no explanation of why your is the 'simplest' again.

oh,
why do u think it is spamming?
i just suggest a similar site on a page on which discussion of disposable email site was going on?
so what is spamming in this?
if anyone, other than me, would suggest this site on that page, would it be spamming?
you r saying this bcoz i suggest that!
ok

and it is simple as you can see its theme, there is no background, only contents are the main
you don't need to check email or refresh page as it automatically do?

and if you are not agree on this, so tell me the better than this, than i will give you its pros and cons

ok lemon

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm saying it is spamming not simply because you posted there but because you posted a large image that looks frankly horrendous. It's not a good image, it's just a blatant lack of effort to invest a little time in a good looking logo.
Honestly, that is the sort of behaviour associated with spam; if you didn't post that image I wouldn't have said a word about it.

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
Your site is covered in ads. It looks like it took about 30 seconds to make. Let's face it - it isn't the best one out there. Not even close.

~Callum

oh thats not the matter how long it takes to make this, the thing is what work it do, wheter it takes 1 seconds but it is doing its job perfectly and now u can add tittbit to firefox just by dragging it, check the site out.

ok

and everyone has its own likes and dislikes if you prefer others i dont mind, and ads are for covering its operating cost, shouldn't i do that even

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
i think it seriously about ads on my sites
now i had changed ad formats,
tell me some more tips

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm still finding it difficult to understand. Make the email address thing bigger and make it possible to reload the page.

~Callum

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
nice service tittbit. It loads very fast for me. I'm currently on a very slow connection but still it loads fine and fast.

clear look. advertisements are there but I think without it the whole page will shrink to some inches and definitely then it will look like a crap.

I read this thread form the beginning and I enjoyed it a lot. lol

It's a kind of debate going on here. In my opinion it's not wrong to promote your websites. Nor to compare your site with others. I even had seen x10hosting and many others doing this in the past.

I don't understand why all the members are complaining about slow loading of the page, probably because that "checking mail" never lasts. try sending an email to the email address which is displayed there and then see it will stop.

I'm not taking his side neither I'm trying to promote but I'm very happy with this site cause in the past I found this site helpful when I needed to register on symbain website where they don't accept public email address. I had used tittbit in that situation.

Add: Just noticed you are also using adbrite ad. For India it doesn't work but for americans and britishers it is probably causing the problem.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Mailinator is better, I enjoy the RSS feeds to check the e-mail.

bobycv

Reaction score
@tittbit12
Dear tittbit12,
Please consider that the X10 hosting support is only asking you to check the correct forum to post.
Though it calls on you that you advertize "wherever" as you told earlier,it looked like spam had it had been posted in any other thread/forum than Site Promotion forum(this one)
Your site is good and working but keep the advertizements limited to this one and its your duty to keep this forum out of spam too.

Regs,
boby