Topic closed by mod by Mistake

taha116

Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/99452-x10hosting-forums-bug-ssh-exploit.html

So the SSH exploit thing is still a messge i want to get through to x10hosting

The topic was closed cuz i guess my psot was sorta long and the mod missed the note at the bottom about the SSH exploit i was talking about. That was not solved or talked about yet in the thread.

Moderators or Admins
Please re-open that thread and merge this with it. Thanks

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
you should have just mad the post for ssh exploit then it was closed bcoz there was no errors thats why instead of this post u made here u could have made the title SSH EXPLOIT was that so hard?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up, I have read your message.

xnoddyx1

Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/99452-x10hosting-forums-bug-ssh-exploit.html

So the SSH exploit thing is still a messge i want to get through to x10hosting

The topic was closed cuz i guess my psot was sorta long and the mod missed the note at the bottom about the SSH exploit i was talking about. That was not solved or talked about yet in the thread.

Moderators or Admins
Please re-open that thread and merge this with it. Thanks

i got the Warning: session_start as well 2ed last time i logd in just after loging into the forum and agen just now

attachment.php

Attachments

• fh.png
    fh.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 109

taha116

Reaction score
@ xnoddy good idea to take the screen shot so ppl know im not a babling idiot lol. You still getting that error? Im not anymore.

@corey Glad that you read it. I was hoping you would post so i was sure that you are aware of wat i was talking about.

@loveispoison Yah im sorry I was really occupied. i was on like 7 forums, and its hard to keep posting threads.. Believe me i dont mind the credits, i need em. Ill try to aviod doing it next time.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you logout and clear your cookies that error should go away. It's from left over sessions when we made a change to the login system.

-Corey

xnoddyx1

Reaction score
If you logout and clear your cookies that error should go away. It's from left over sessions when we made a change to the login system.

-Corey
thanks Corey ;) well there gos my auto logon cookies :eek4: lol

briapv

Reaction score
I clear my pv data too its too dangerous if you hold thousands of cookies(hmmm... i think i gonna buy some chocolate cookies)

taha116

Reaction score
So what about the SSH issue? Does it apply to X10 or not? (Corey)

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
taha taha taha leave that to admins they know , everyday they solve problem like these why your so woried about ssh exploit?

HrvckRacer29

Reaction score
I cleared my cookies and data twice and still get the message. I only get it on the forums main page after I log in, Every other "topic" page seems fine without the jibberish.

taha116

Reaction score
taha taha taha leave that to admins they know , everyday they solve problem like these why your so woried about ssh exploit?

Its not that, and i don't really care that much, i guess i just like to know if ive helped or not you know, its rather satisfying.