Torrent Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhouse

Reaction score
Hi,
My Account Is Been Banned For About A Week Now Please Can I Have That put back on my hosting name is kyuto.x10hosting.com

and also i was banned for having a torrent tracker on here and ive got it sorted now if you want to join by anychance the address is http://www.madhous3.co.cc im currently finishing the backend then the site will be live, im requesting permission to install torrent tracker for [TEST PURPOSE'S] only such as Adding Blocks, And Testing My Themes, I Will Disable Membership, And Will Not Host Any Files. If I Need To Test A File It Will Be For Testing Announce and Scrape Code Against A Torrent Tracker. And I Will Use A Text File Called TEST If im Allowed. I Know This Is The Second Time Ive Been Banned And I Agree Ive Been Abusing Terms and Conditions But If Im Allowed A Third Chance, And Allowed To Use A TEST Torrent Tracker i will follow any terms given. Failure To This I Agree To The Permanant Ban Of My IP. Im Not Writing It Here Because You Will Already Know It Under Users LoL.

Write Back ASAP,
Thanks
:drool:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
If you agree to remove the torrent tracker within 24 hours of unsuspension, I can of course unsuspend the account.

-Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.