TOS Clarification: Personal Image\Video Galleries

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkX3536

Reaction score
* Personal Image\Video Galleries: Personal galleries are limited to 1GB of disk space for images and videos.

Hi, I refer to the above as seen in the TOS for Free Hosting. Am I right to say that I can only have 1 GB of images and videos combined per website?

Was planning to have a photoblog (about time after all these while, but that's another story for another day... :cool:) but just wanted to be sure about this part...

Thanks!

PS: This appears to be put up recently, right?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You are allowed a maximum of 1GB of photos and videos. All files have to be directly related to your site. You could host the images elsewhere and just link to them? Videos could be put on YouTube and embedded.

Thanks.

darkX3536

Reaction score
Hello,

You are allowed a maximum of 1GB of photos and videos. All files have to be directly related to your site. You could host the images elsewhere and just link to them? Videos could be put on YouTube and embedded.

Thanks.

I see... Am I right to say that getting Prime or Illuminated will not change this situation in any way (eg. an upgrade to 2GB)?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No, the terms on prime and illuminated are the same as on free. You'd need premium. :)

darkX3536

Reaction score
No, the terms on prime and illuminated are the same as on free. You'd need premium.

Thanks, I guess it's either that or I had to host my pictures elsewhere or do a little more optimisation to the pictures then.

Status
Not open for further replies.