total restauration

Status
Not open for further replies.

kermitnator94

Reaction score
Please, could I have a totally restauration of my account. I installed joomla 1.5.21, but I did several process and I had corrupted all the installation. I also, made, a dominion change, since this moment I receive error 404 constantly.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The reason you can't access anything online with your domain name is because the nameservers are not pointed to x10hosting's nameservers. They currently point to dot.tk. Go to your domain account and change the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

If you had manually installed joomla, then simply delete all of the joomla folders and files. and then delete the database and mysql user. If you had used softaculous or fantastico to install joomla, go to the one you used to uninstall joomla there instead.

Last edited:

kermitnator94

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for your quick answer, but...

I set nameservers on my domain, but I continued having problems. However, this morning everything worked correctly.

In the other hand, when i try to install a component or a plugin trough installer of from a directory on my ftp, I had having several problems. Many times i received the next message

"The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later."

I could install poca gallery and jce editor, I also could copy diferent templates, but I have had problems with poca module and jce plugin. Are there any problem with host???

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.