Tough Questions Review wanted!

tough-questions

Reaction score
Tough Questions is a site for talking about any of the tough subjects in life. It is broken down into 3 sites. One for Parents, one for girls, and one for boys. Subjects include Growing up, Sexual development, Abuse of all kinds, Depression, Sexual Health, Development/Puberty, and any other subjects that people suggest that could be considered Tough subjects.

Tough Questions: Parents - The Parents site will focus on how to effectively talk to your kids about these issues as well as many other issues. Developing a open line of communication early on in the child's life will result in better communication when the time comes to talk about these subjects. There is a forum where parents can talk about all kinds of subjects related to parenting.

Tough Questions: Girls - The girls site will focus on issues related to girls during their late childhood and through their teen years (8 through 19). Parents can use this site as a stepping stone to starting discussions on these subjects.

Tough Questions: Boys - Same as the girls site but focused on boys. This site is still under development!

Any suggestions would be greatly needed! Thanks in advance!

www.toughquestions.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

catz154

Reaction score
I could not get to your site, the links did not work for me, and I have high speed . :(

delon

Banned
Reaction score
The Images are that good, layout not well layed out, text is like ok ok. The boys link is broken. The parents page is like ok ok again, not that good. The girls page also didnt work.

Overall Rating : 4 / 10

tough-questions

Reaction score
The Images are that good, layout not well layed out, text is like ok ok. The boys link is broken. The parents page is like ok ok again, not that good. The girls page also didnt work.

Overall Rating : 4 / 10

The links do work it just takes forever to load because the server load is really high right now! :( The boys site is still underdevelopment so thats why that link doesn't work. Do you have any suggestions on how to make the layout better?

delon

Banned
Reaction score
i think you should check many website, and pick a layout that is well layed out. or if you are creating by your own, try organizing your stuff, add a little description, use better pictures.

I think you used Microsoft Publisher for creating the homepage.

tough-questions

Reaction score
i think you should check many website, and pick a layout that is well layed out. or if you are creating by your own, try organizing your stuff, add a little description, use better pictures.

I think you used Microsoft Publisher for creating the homepage.

No I used MKPortal which is a Portal CMS for forums

delon

Banned
Reaction score
then i suggest you to change your CMS software. i would suggest you to use SMF forums for the forums or else if u want to use a CMS try using joomla or drupal or xoops.