Traffic For My Website.

cobolsaurus

Reaction score
What would be a way to have more traffic to your website? What can I do? Any advise?

like2program

Reaction score
To get more traffic to a blog/news/article type of site, leave relevant comments on other blog/news/article sites with links back to an article that you wrote on the same topic. People will generally follow it and read your article as well.

tittat

Reaction score
*****Thread Moved to correct section*******

upadesh

Reaction score
i think social bookmarking sites like stumble upon are good to drive traffic.

balaji2u

Reaction score
be careful with stumble up on because trying to spam causes our sites rank to be decreased..

Sohail

Reaction score
Try and get into all the major social bookmarking sites and get it into all the major search engines... This is all SEO. Advertising can be done too but it's not ALL about the advertising.

Ainokea

Reaction score
What would be a way to have more traffic to your website? What can I do? Any advise?

You need to look at bounce rates, dont write for you. Write for your readers. If you see that one article has a lot of hits maybe write more articles on the topic. But be careful sometimes they dont even read the article and you may get a lot of hits. You need to just write articles, post them. Try blog networking....

Zora2012

Reaction score
Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission and Google +, Facebook,Twitter, Linkedin quality Social networking sites promote website get effective traffic.

pipi1004

Reaction score
If you have money, you can do SEM (Pay per click) on Google, Bing or Facebook. it will help you get traffic and sales

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
smo are the best way to get me more traffic. Social media sites like Facebook, twitter or linkedin are getting very famous and popular now-a-days.

arindamdutta16

Reaction score
Social media optimize is good source of traffic. Social networking like facebook twitter g+ is the best process of increasing traffic. Other way blog commenting forum posting is good benefited.