Transfer away from X10 Name Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopkaweb

Reaction score
How do I transfter away from x10's name servers? I wish to host with an alternative provider.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no way to use a free x10hosting domain with another provider. You'll have to look for a free domain provider. One that is frequently used here is co.cc It's free to register there and just set the nameservers in your account there.

kopkaweb

Reaction score
There is no way to use a free x10hosting domain with another provider. You'll have to look for a free domain provider. One that is frequently used here is co.cc It's free to register there and just set the nameservers in your account there.

Thanks, I bought a domain with EasySpace which I transfered to x10's name servers, I now need to transwer the name servers back to EasySpace. I can't seem to find the option to be able to do so in the control panel.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks, I bought a domain with EasySpace which I transfered to x10's name servers, I now need to transwer the name servers back to EasySpace. I can't seem to find the option to be able to do so in the control panel.

Then you'll have to contact EasySpace's support. We don't provide support for other companies. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.