Transfer site

Status
Not open for further replies.

denndeni13

Reaction score
how can i transfer my whole website (with posts, scripts, widgets etc).

so what i want to do is transfer my x10hosting account to my freehostingcloud.com please? thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to your cPanel's filemanager or use ftp to access your public_html folder. Download everything inside that public_ html folder to your computer. Then in cPanel's PHPmyadmin, export your databases to your computer. When this is all done, you'll have a copy of everything you have for your website. After that, upload everything to your new site.

denndeni13

Reaction score
yes but i cant download the files. the download button is gray and u cant click it.cPanel File Manager v3.png

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you try something and let me if it works? There is a button for Compress that is the last one on the right. If you click that, then it should compress everything into a zip file for you. As soon as it completes, select only that .zip file it made and then choose Download.

denndeni13

Reaction score
ok ty but can you answer this for me: when i open my site it says recourse limit hit. but i thought that it was unlimited what are the options that i have or what should i do please so that i do not get suspended again and what is CPU ? please help and know it also says server error this is the website: http://mosfli.x10.mx/

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno about the resource limit, but knowingly and intentionally linking to full movies via embed or download counts as contributory copyright infringement in US law, which means you earned a permanent suspension. Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.