Trouble adding domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillapsfi

Reaction score
the domain is I wish to add is gillincorporated . org
I've parked the domain but it does not show up in the parked domains list. (when I try to park it again it says the domain is alreadyt configured)

Also when I modify domain details in the account management panel it tells me: "The changes to your account have been saved successfully" however when I open the cpanel url, the main domain under stats is not correct. It shows the old x10hosting domain. I can change the domain to everything except .exofire.net and my own parked domain.

WhenI try to view the site at the parked domain I get the Apache Great Success page

Last edited:

bnaylor

Reaction score
Go to your cpane,l parked domains, addon, etc, and make sure it is removed. Then go to your x10 account and select addon domain > type the domain in > submit. wait for the page to load, sometimes takes a long time. Let us know how that works.

EDIT: Sometimes it takes a bit for the domains to refresh as well.

Last edited:

gillapsfi

Reaction score
Is there a configuration file I can edit to remove addon or parked domains because they do not show up in cpanel?

bnaylor

Reaction score
That is a good question. If there not listed then they are not in there.

I wouldn't recommend this but in the "/.cpanel/datastore" folder there is the domain related files.

gillapsfi

Reaction score
I think my DNS Zones need to be cleared out can anyone do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.