Trouble setting main domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

digimanpk28

Reaction score
Though I have deleted my parked domain (.co.cc) from the control panel, it is still showing here, hence i am unable to change my main domain to umairkhan.co.cc. Can you please change my main domain from digimanpk.x10.mx to umairkhan.co.cc. Thanks

digimanpk28

Reaction score
Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have removed my .co.cc entry from parked domain list , but I unable to change main domain as the x10 Account Management panel still shows my .co.cc domain as parked and when I try to change the main domain it says domain already in use. Please Help!

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

OK. I managed to get my main domain updated with my .co.cc domain. It seems like the cpanel was not actually removing the parked host from the list. So what i did was add it to add-on host and then delete it from there. Hence I got it deleted from both add-on and parked and was able to update my domain name.

But now i am having another problem. when i try to visit my .co.cc domain, all i get is a default website page instead of my website page. When accessing index.php it generates file or directory not found errors for other files it requires to work. Why is this happening? Do I have to wait before everything gets updated? or have i done anything wrong? please help me. Thanks

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
You site is loading properly but showing some php errors.Seems like you are using Wordpress.Then check all your files.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It shows fine for me. Clear your browser cache and flush your DNS, and try again.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
**Solved**
*Thread Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.