Try all 3 Guildwars games for free!

MetalDragon42

Reaction score
IGN are giving out 5,000 trial keys heres the info:
TRY GUILD WARS FREE!
Guild Wars has redefined the massively-multiplayer experience for millions of gamers, and this is your chance to try it out for FREE! Open to all FilePlanet users for a limited time, you can start your Guild Wars adventure today.

GET 14 DAYS OF GUILD WARS

This trial offers access to the world of Guild Wars for 10 hours over 14 days. You get access to:

• Guild Wars: Prophecies
• Guild Wars: Factions
• Guild Wars: Nightfall

Get your key from FilePlanet, download the FULL Guild Wars client and start playing now!
head on over to http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/guild_wars/ if you want ot try it out :)

NOTE: I do not work for IGN and/or arenanet I'm just a GW player that thought some of you might like to try the game out, you never know you might like it and get the full game then you can join our guild ;)

Sup3rkirby

Reaction score
A couple of questions.

"10 hours over 14 days." what does that mean? Less than an hour a day? only 10 hours of play or 14 days(which ever comes first)?

And is this a free trial for each game, as in 14 per game(3 trials of 3 games)?

Just wondering about this. Don't even know that I'll actually play as I have read and heard about Guild Wars and it seems that Rappelz is better, or even Lineage II. I've heard that is awesome.

MetalDragon42

Reaction score
As far as I know it's prob what ever comes first 10 hours or 14 days, and its for all 3 games buy the looks of it the good thing is that all 3 are stand alone but also you can bring Char made for each to the other games I was thinking of trying it out just for the fact I can get to play Nightfall as I don't have that one.

I have also heard that Lineage II rocks but for now I'm a GW freak ;)

mac173

Reaction score
I have to say, putting a 10 hour limit on it is rather strict. The way games go, that does not give you much of a chance to experience the game. Most free trial offers limit the number of days, not a specific number of hours.

MetalDragon42

Reaction score
Yeah that part is a bit sucky If I was them I would have left that out and just give the 14 days :)

Last edited:

warlordste

Reaction score
it means up to when they expire the 10 hours or 14 days depends on which one passes 1st now i have all 3 full games :p

Singard

Reaction score
10 hours it is really really limited for a game such as Guild War

Cowen

Reaction score
I assume this is an MMORPG?

I've never really been much into these, but I might give it a try.

Description/pictures would be nice...