Trying to link hosting account to forum account

Status
Not open for further replies.

poringy

Reaction score
Hello. I've been on vacation for practically a whole month. I got back on the 22nd of July. I've been trying from time to time since to link my account again with this new system in place since it looks like my account was messed up for some reason. When I try to link my account, I get an error saying that I'm inputting an invalid account name that does not exist.

Well, I said to myself, "Ok, maybe I should just try to sign up again and get a fresh start." I tried that and I get a message saying that I already currently hold an existing hosting account. That's kinda a contradiction, but I'm guessing it's due to the major upgrades that are being smoothed out at the moment.

At any rate, I'm not so much in a hurry. A month or two may be fine as school starts off again. With that said, I'll be looking forward to a response. :coolugh:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
What was / is your cpanel username and I will be happy to look into this matter.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You are not listed in either of the JMs, so I will pass this on to one of the Admin's to look further into.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you were away for a while your account was probably terminated for inactivity. After 14 days of not visiting the forum you would have been suspended, 10 days without a response after the initial suspension the account would be terminated.

You are welcome to sign-up again; It sounds like the error you are getting is because you are logged into the site. You want to go to x10Hosting | Account Management Panel and make sure you are not logged in, possibly clear your temp files and cache also. Once you are sure you are not logged in you should be able to sign up again for another account.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.