twitter ro.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

iroby2291

Reaction score
why my main domain twitter-ro.net cant be set here? am geting broblem and i used this name server ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

still not set. well my this domain was set in hostbig webhost and now that webhost is closed and i changed the name server still problem help

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello!

It is already set here and the error page that you are currently getting while opening your domain will soon pass away.

Try after a couple of hours or so with your browser cache cleared.

iroby2291

Reaction score
still having problem to connect.. well i tried to connect my twitter-ro.net in my old host in x10 free one but it didnt setup it gave some error like ip some thing and after that twitter-ro.net came in my file manager and i it was not in my adoon domain.. it tried again to add it said the twitter-ro.net was already configured.. in my old x10 free host..
so i made a new account in x10 and set the main domain to twiter-ro.net .it sucessfully done.what should i do now please hlp

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please allow for around 24 hours for the system to sync up with the domain name change. During that time, be sure to clear your browser's cache when you check it. This default page will be gone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.