Two Arcades

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeRowan

Reaction score
In my forum there is two arcade links showing at the top under my banner.. they both take you to the arcade (and theres only one installed) but how do i remove one of the links???

Thanks

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
In smf this would mean you have installed it twice and one button would have to come out of the "index.template.php" file. If this is smf I would search that file for the arcade button and take one out.

WeeRowan

Reaction score
ok so if i opened the index.template.php file with a phpeditor.. wat kind of code would i look for and how would i know which one to delete.. or would it matter?

WeeRowan

Reaction score
also.. my other thread got closed as it was mistaken to be the same as this but its not... this ones about gettin an Arcade button away.. the other was about fixing the Forum Option button as as it juts takes me to the bottom of the page when clicked

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
It wouldnt matter which one you take out they should both be the same. Search in that file for anything to do with arcade. You should find it easy.

EDIT: Back it up before you screw it up. Make another thread about the one that got closed, Sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.