Two Free (sort of) Web Templates.

tektrnica

Reaction score
ok, first design...

you will get the index.html, all associated resources and the PSD for the header image, only requirement is that the page MUST still contain the link back to my site. The menu shows a 2 tier menu, this can be changed to suit your needs quite easily.

http://www.ukmercs.org/tektrnica/appleby/ian/pics/des001.jpg

Ok, 2nd Design, fully coded, site was a test of iFrames and such the content area scrolls. This sits does use PNG files and as such a "fix" for transparent png files in IE6 can be provided.

http://www.ukmercs.org/tektrnica/appleby/ian/pics/des002.jpg

Both sites are from my old design site, dream media uk (now scrapped and a new one is in place) and both sites used to be live.

I am willing to give these 2 sites away for free (of course a donation is always nice lol) but there is a catch... i want to know why you want the site, what you intend to do with it, what your site is about, and why i should give it to you. So, a lil bit of writing and a fully coded design is yours. This is NOT first come, first serve, i will choose the 2 people i think will put them to the best use :D I will ignore all "i want number one" type comments, i will also ignore all "i will pay x amount credits" i dont want credits for them, i would like to see the design go to a good use.

Sohail

Reaction score
As i've been told before, your template could be easily stolen by posting the image like that. You may want to add a watermark or something like that...

Daniel S

Reaction score
If somebody stole the image it is not as if the image is coded and use it on the web it is just a plain image. Or is there something that i don't know that everybody else does.

Last edited:

tektrnica

Reaction score
If somebody stole the image it is not as if the image is coded and use it on the web it is just a plain image. Or is there something that i don't know that everybody else does.

they would have to splice it and code it, but without the PSD's that 2nd one wont be nice to edit the titles. it is quite a complex background.