Two Weeks with no website. Is it all over for x10???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickello

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've been with x10 for years...became a prime member a few years ago...always recommended it... and now I've been moved from chopin to vox...and no website for two weeks. I can see my files on cpanel, but no website, no FTP access with filezilla, no answer to my two support tickets. All my external uni work is assessed through my website, this is a disaster for me, and so disappointing...

theworkshop

Reaction score
I'm not going to guarantee this works for you but it worked for me. It isn't 100%, sometimes I have connection, sometimes it times out.

I was advised of the pending server change and opted to switch from x10hosting.com to x10host.com.

I can access cpanel but keep timing out when trying to load my web pages using 'username.x10host.com'. If you own a domain name try setting it up in cpanel as a parked domain with no redirect. Make sure you set your domain nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com. It won't be instant so don't expect immediate changes, it could take a day to finalise. Once set up try entering 'www.myhostname.whatever' and you might see your web page appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.