Ub3r Laggag3 t0 t3h m4X!!!

Cynical

Reaction score
Haha that's like... almost 27 seconds of delay-age... why didn't anyone kick him?

Equiflux

Reaction score
Well, it just so happens that I was in the nubster channel so no one knew how to kick him except for me. But I didn't so I could take a few screenshots of him. :)

Cynical

Reaction score
I bet he was playing using this:
3479504A64UC225823M.jpg

:p

Conor

Reaction score
Haha Cynical. Well why did you blank out your name man? :p

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
And what sucks about Gunz IS the lag, and when someone's completely lagged out their ping is 999, and since the players kind of connect directly to each other (I forgot what it's called) someone with 999 ping cannot be kicked because they're so lagged out. I don't play that game anymore, I used to make hacks for it.

Anyone remember when people's characters got deleted by that hacker? He notified the GunZ team of the exploit where he can wipe people's characters and they ignored him, so after them doing nothing about it he decided to "teach them a lesson" and MAKE them fix it. Which he did. It's a shame MAIET won't listen to people. They paid no attention to the guy telling them how to fix the exploit until he actually used the exploit to get them to fix it.

And I remember there being a hack to get the admin password of, venister I think. I never did any of that. The game had basically no hack protection, which, now I've heard it does. But it's most likely the same as their old "protection" where you just have to nop it with ollydbg, a line that checks if you're running stuff you shouldn't be.

I should really play that game again. It has more hacks than counter strike, and MAIET never really bans anybody. I would just use a wall hack to walk inside the walls, and use gunlock to shoot 200 rocket launcher nades in full auto. When you walked in the walls you can see through them from the inside, and while you're pwning people they're like "wtf" and after maybe 30 minutes of getting owned they "figure it out" and scream "omg hax!1!!!!1" And there is a votekick feature, but it usually fails because it's hard to notice when you're supposed to vote, it'll usually just go away before you know it's there. Plus people are usually busy fighting other people and won't just stop to push a button.

It's fun to just put on REAL godmode (not that wpe crap which is laggy packet filtering, this is where you modify the gunz exe) and kind of just tease people, like use an air hack and just jump up to the sky and walk around with them wasting ammo on you when they know it won't do anything. Or go to them and when they see you pretend like you're running away, and when you turn a corner where they don't see just go inside the wall. Then you can either own them or continue popping out of the wall and running back in before they can even shoot at you with your godmode. Seriously they don't see you since you went in the wall and you pick a time to just run out in front of them to the wall on the other side. Or if they don't know you hack yet you just randomly shoot at them from the wall and they don't kow where it's coming from. You can pop out, slash them in the back and "vanish" back into the wall before they recover from the hit.

Equiflux

Reaction score
I blurred out my name because Everyone else does when taking screenshots, so I was just following the trend. I have a main character thats lvl 30 anyway. (well atleast he was)

And Koshimi, man you are 1337. I remember when I tried to hack it cuz I thought it would be like php or asp or sumthin where I could open it in notepad. Didn't work. lol.

Yeah and they do have anti hack crap now, it's called xtrap. And I've also heard that the GunZ engine doesn't check what's in the file, as long as it's there, GunZ doesn't care whether it's been changed or not. Maybe you can help me make some changes?

Last edited: