Um help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackelbt

Reaction score
I know we are on a free site but im using the free side before moving to paid for my church and I need to know everything is gonna work like we want before we start paying for a host I need someone to please install ImageMagick on our server or atleast tell me NO for we can move on to another server I really like x10hosting but as you can understand i don't like wasting my time I have posted a support ticket like requested I have sent a message in the offline live support and I've also posted in here.

my support ticket id is DBC-777712

Addy pathway.x10hosting.com

cpanel id pathway

and here the other errors im getting

Critical error
PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed

Also when i go to access some of my php nuke admin pages and when i make changes i get a 403 forbidden access error

please help

in a last desperate attempt to get help :dunno:

Thanks in advance I hope

Chris Chadd

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The phpnuke error might be a read/write error. Check your CHMOD settings for the phpnuke folders/files. They probably should be 777. Your best bet would be to ask this question in the phpnuke forum or the programming help forum on X10.

As for imagemagik, it looks like stoli is down right now, so I can't check to be sure, but I do not think this is installed and probably will not be installed. Generally X10 staff do not add/remove extensions to php for individual users. The GD library is installed and can do many of the same things and imagemagik, but requires different code. You can probably get a workaround to using this, again in the programming forum.

All the paid hosting members I've talked to are very happy. I don't think you can judge X10's paid hosting by using it's free hosting.

jackelbt

Reaction score
Well judging by the amount of service people get in this forum this is not the Host for me I'm sorry you guys are too busy to help the little guys I’ve had a support ticket waiting for over a week with no response I know I’m on the free host side as of now but you guys show no interest in helping us So I have found a better host with great thanks from a little MAN not a girl :) I will take my money and move to another server Thank for the Ups and downs mostly down (server) time I hope you guys get whatever problem fixed and have little better customer care even for the free Side if you’re unable to help the free guys also then maybe you shouldn't have a free side.

Sorry if I seem a little bothered but this was a really crappy experience. In about 2 min all my info will be removed from my server you guys created for me please shut down pathway.x10hosting.com I know you guys will remove this post probly faster then your service but o well

Sorry for being rude
Chris

athiwatc

Reaction score
What's the point, It FREE they can just sit there 24/7 to answer your question they don't get PAID.
I do agree with you the fact the server have up and down but it just start happening, not before this.
They will need to answer PAID user first then us.

coolgbb

Reaction score
I don't think x10hosting warrants the bad response. If you are getting stuff for free you should do your own research, and if you have money you should do your own research. I am sorry this guy had a bad experience but mine has been great and inspite of the downs I am enjoying the freedom of having my forum site up where me and my friends can learn and share information.
Thanks x10hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.