ummm....help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipodtouch9879

Reaction score
k i changed my domain to co.cc and i changed the domain now i cant get in to the elitegaming.x10.mx or even the leetgaming.co.cc :( all it show is that the normal version in HTML :( :( any help?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
leetgaming.co.cc is not added to your account at all. There are no pending actions. Your main domain is elitegaming.x10.mx. Since it's a very recent domain change, it needs around 24 hours to sync up in the system. If after 24 hours and clearing your browser cache before checking your site doesn't work, please let us know.

ipodtouch9879

Reaction score
leetgaming.co.cc is not added to your account at all. There are no pending actions. Your main domain is elitegaming.x10.mx. Since it's a very recent domain change, it needs around 24 hours to sync up in the system. If after 24 hours and clearing your browser cache before checking your site doesn't work, please let us know.

OHHH ok so your saying that it takes 24 hours for ALL the stuff to be transfered?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. Nothing's being transferred. It's just a delay in the system recognizing your domain name after the change. Once the system syncs up with it, you'll see your site again.

Edit: Apparently, the system was very delayed and was showing me your old domain. I just now checked it again. Your domain just now changed over to your leetgaming.co.cc And it's showing your site. It looks like you need to go in your site's backend and change the url to your co.cc one now.

Last edited:

ipodtouch9879

Reaction score
No. Nothing's being transferred. It's just a delay in the system recognizing your domain name after the change. Once the system syncs up with it, you'll see your site again.

ok thanks for your support ill post back here if it works or doesnt work ;)

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please see my edit in my previous reply. Your site is working now with your co.cc domain.

Last edited:

ipodtouch9879

Reaction score

Edit: Apparently, the system was very delayed and was showing me your old domain. I just now checked it again. Your domain just now changed over to your leetgaming.co.cc And it's showing your site. It looks like you need to go in your site's backend and change the url to your co.cc one now.
yea.... one problem with that i cant logon....http://hosting.x10hosting.com/?action=login2 it takes me to that

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
What are you trying to log onto?

What URL?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you mean going to your page (no images or css) and then trying to log in using the log in form, your SMF software is set up for your old domain name. So the links point to the old domain. Which gets rerouted to the "Website Not Found" page you have gotten.

You have to tell your SMF what it's URL is. Not sure if it is stored in the database or in a configuration file (or both). You could try the SMF help forums for instructions on how to change the settings.

ipodtouch9879

Reaction score
If you mean going to your page (no images or css) and then trying to log in using the log in form, your SMF software is set up for your old domain name. So the links point to the old domain. Which gets rerouted to the "Website Not Found" page you have gotten.

You have to tell your SMF what it's URL is. Not sure if it is stored in the database or in a configuration file (or both). You could try the SMF help forums for instructions on how to change the settings.
Naaa ill just reinstall it ;) cuz that will take another days or more and i need it today :p soo thank all you people for all the help i really appericate it :) bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.