un-suspended now smf has problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nflarc

Reaction score
un-suspended now smf has problem

Notice
: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home/nflarc/public_html/smf/index.php on line 54

any ideas?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Sounds like SMF's Settings.php file is missing some stuff. suspensions/unsuspensions don't edit any files on your site (besides .htaccess), so I'm not sure how the unsuspension could have caused that. Try fixing your Settings.php file

nflarc

Reaction score
that seams to be the problem
settings.php = filesize 0

I also tried to FTP a copy of index.php where the error shows..
now index.php = filesize 0

and locally its 18 kb?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
1) Try editing those files in the cPanel file manager to see if they have contents or not
2) If they do not, re-upload SMF and manually create your Settings.php file with your existing database, username, and password -- that way you will not lose any of your posts.

nflarc

Reaction score
Im in cpanel and looking at the empty file in file manager :frown:

I also tried to upload my file using file manager and I see

Maximum file size allowed for upload: -261.86 MB

index.php: unknown Bytes Complete FAILED! :Unknown error or disk quota exceeded.

I bet this is the problem, I dont recall having file space cap here?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
You're on the old adfree plan, which used to have a 1GB cap on disk space, although cPanel seems to indicate otherwise now. I think there is something screwy with your account, so I'm going to ask an admin to look at it.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Edit: This post now useless, Skizzerz' is more accurate but I'm leaving mine here in case it should be on adfree-infinity, in which case this one is more accurate. :p

The issue might be in the process of fixing itself; that error can come up when the hdd for the server gets close to full. I found an account I'm cleaning out now who was on your server and in major violation of the file hosting policy, so give it about 10-20 minutes and see if it fixes itself :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.