Unable to access a newly created account

Status
Not open for further replies.

roverinc

Reaction score
Hello i created a new X10 account using a gmail address ,
but i am unable to login to the account it says
" The forum username supplied does not exist, you must supply a valid forum username."

im giving the correct usrname and password, also when i tried to make a new account with the same usrname , and email it says the account is already existing ..

please help !!!!

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello i created a new X10 account using a gmail address ,
but i am unable to login to the account it says
" The forum username supplied does not exist, you must supply a valid forum username."

im giving the correct usrname and password, also when i tried to make a new account with the same usrname , and email it says the account is already existing ..

please help !!!!

are you using the same forum account to post as the one you are trying to connect? Because this one is already linked to a cPanel. and was created in July of last year.

roverinc

Reaction score
no no this my old account , i created a new account for both , which i am unable to access
the email address associated with the new account is

shaikhmohdnadeem@gmail.com
and my username is
mynetbox

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You're only allowed one free hosting account. If you don't want the old one anymore, you have to request its deletion first.

Make a new ticket and post this:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.