Unable to access account

Status
Not open for further replies.

vip007

Reaction score
Hi

I am unable to access my account. probably it has been deleted because of non-activity. How can i get the account back?

Thanks

Vipin

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If your account was removed from inactivity you would need to sign up again.

trentc

Reaction score
Yes but when you try to sign up again the system reponds with "The email account you have supplied is not available."

System bug.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yes but when you try to sign up again the system reponds with "The email account you have supplied is not available."

System bug.

Hi trentc,

What is the cPanel username that you used to have? Your email address may still be correlated with that cPanel username.

- Adam

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
It should be the same as the one I am using for the forums.

Hi trentc,

I just looked up cPanel username trentc and it seems like there is no cPanel account with that username. I will escalate this thread up as a ticket to staff so an account manager can find out where your email address is being occupied.

Please post a response to the ticket (not in the thread) with your email address.

- Adam

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi trentc,

I have reopened this thread because this is not your thread. I did not realize that you were not the original poster. Please create your own thread describing your problem instead of posting in someone else's thread.

- Adam

trentc

Reaction score
Okay. I did not know these threads could be turned into tickets rather responses so everyone could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.