unable to access cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfrench

Reaction score
Two weeks ago, I was creating additional user accounts. Just not getting a chance to work on my site. I tried to access my cpanel using
user:dfrench
http://dennisfrench.x10hosting.com:2082
and I am denied access.
where do i go to have the primary account and password for cpanel emailed to my registered email address?

I would appreciate anyones help.

dfrench

Reaction score
Did not work. I did the following
1) I used the form by submitting the username the account from initial setup
2) Used the email user name I setup
3) Used several version of my name incase I did not remember the username

I get user account can not be located.

what other suggestions do you have. Is it possible to delete that domain and setup a freshaccount.
Domain: dennisfrench.x10Hosting.com
Hosting Package: Adfree

Chris73

Reaction score
i can set that account up for you if you wish. I will create a password and pm the password to you. I will also need the cpanel name you used when creating the account.

Last edited:

TheRazor375

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem as well, except I just created my account. It won't let me log into the cpanel and when I tried to get the E-mail it says...

An Error Has Occurred
No hosting account signup was found with the username that you specified. It is possible that the pending, unactivated signup was removed from the queue, so you may need to sign up again.

Chris73

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem as well, except I just created my account. It won't let me log into the cpanel and when I tried to get the E-mail it says...

An Error Has Occurred
No hosting account signup was found with the username that you specified. It is possible that the pending, unactivated signup was removed from the queue, so you may need to sign up again.

Log in here http://thepokeplace.x10Hosting.com:2082 your cpanel username is razor make sure you use lowercase letters.

Chris73

Reaction score
Initial username was dfrench. I appreciate it chris.

I will re create the account and pm you the password. You then can change your password.

You will then need to link your hosting account with your forum account.

Please PM me your email address. I will need this to create your account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.