Unable to access DirectAdmin or files in Wordpress FileOrganizer

SteveSpiel

Reaction score
My site is stevesearch.x10.mx.

When I try to open up the control panel I get this error:

This site can’t provide a secure connectionx15.x10hosting.com sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

When I open up the WordPress FileOrganizer and try to change directories, edit files, etc. I get this error:

Unable to connect to backend
Access denied
HTTP error 403.

Seems like a permissions issue. Would you please correct this and let me know. Thank you.

SteveSpiel

Reaction score
I tried those links and am still getting ssl protocol and 403 errors. I've cleared my cache a bunch of times with no luck. Somethings going on with permissions, maybe a bad htaccess file that I can't get to.

SteveSpiel

Reaction score
I'm using Chrome. I get the ssl protocol error when I hit the hosting control panel button.

ctyrd

Reaction score
What OS? I'm not getting SSL protocol error. Sounds like MSwindows.

SteveSpiel

Reaction score
What OS? I'm not getting SSL protocol error. Sounds like MSwindows.
Android. I'm in a nursing home with no access to a computer. Also I get this error on Wordpress:

chrome_screenshot_Mar 13, 2024 7_20_53 PM PDT.png

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_Mar 13, 2024 7_20_53 PM PDT.png
    chrome_screenshot_Mar 13, 2024 7_20_53 PM PDT.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 1

SteveSpiel

Reaction score
I can get to the Directadmin Dashboard now. Whatever someone did, it works for me now. Thanks.

Now off to fix those performance issues.

Mvardy79

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with thelammas.x10.mx. Can access the site no problem, but can't access the hosting control panel or file organizer. So can someone please correct whatever was corrected for Steve. This error is both on Android and Windows.

Mvardy79

Reaction score
This link still gives the same error. Thanks for your help. Any other ideas?1000019661.jpg

Mvardy79

Reaction score
Also get the same error when going through the x10hosting panel link in my account. 1000019662.jpg

ctyrd

Reaction score
I would try and change SSL cert to a wild card cert. *.thelammas.x10.mx. thelammas.x10.mx. You are using cloudflare nameservers. Don't know how that is going to "err_ssl_protocol_error" for x15.x10hosting.com cert.

I would start your own post. remove cloudflare and see if the error exists..

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
With free hosting there are some limitations which means it may be entirely possible that the plugin is not compatible with the free hosting environment.

I'll attempt with this file organizer plugin om my test account, but I promise nothing and it may take a few days before I get a chance to properly test.

Mvardy79

Reaction score
Hi all. Thanks for your help. Removing Cloudflare and waiting for it work through seems to have solved the issue. Thank you again.