Unable to access mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattspec

Reaction score
Hello! I'm having trouble reaching my mail accounts. My email addresses all appeared to have changed from my TLD to the x10 subdomain.

Please advise how i can restore those email addresses and what url i should be pointing my app to for login. Thank you!

Last edited:

mattspec

Reaction score
Any chance of getting a response on this one? I've been down now for days and will have to jump ship soon.

spbcx10m

Reaction score
I don't know if it's the right way to do it or the best way, but what I did when this happened to my email, was to recreate the email address on my own domain and then copy the folders across from the IMAP folder on the x10 subdomain, overwriting the empty folders in the newly created folder associated with my domains email. That got the mail history back, and allowed new email to be received again. I don't know what happened to the address book that was associated with that account, there is no sign of it. If, like I had, you have used up your allowance of three email accounts, you will need to delete one before you can create a new one. The way to avoid losing the contents if you have to do this is to download the mail folders first using an ftp client like FileZilla, or to copy them temporarily to another area within your accounts file storage.
P.

mattspec

Reaction score
I'll be giving that a go tonight. Thanks very much mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.