Unable to access my website(s) - Is x15 down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanadnet

Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering since I finally got ported over if the x15 server is down? Because my website(s) are coming up with "took to long to respond" in Chrome and I am unable access my website or the login. Maybe I got ip-banned for logging in too much? I have been seeing that occurring to accounts on the forum. I have no idea. I was also using the SSL (wildcards from Lets Encrypt) tab on the DirectAdmin and I'm wondering if maybe that is the issue? Thanks.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Staff has mentioned this in other posts...
we noticed a bunch of databases didn't transfer properly to x15, we're working on that, though for some accounts that means a re transfer is needed. During this failure to login may occur so it is advised to not attempt it until your domain resolves properly

mycoo368

Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering since I finally got ported over if the x15 server is down? Because my website(s) are coming up with "took to long to respond" in Chrome and I am unable access my website or the login. Maybe I got ip-banned for logging in too much? I have been seeing that occurring to accounts on the forum. I have no idea. I was also using the SSL (wildcards from Lets Encrypt) tab on the DirectAdmin and I'm wondering if maybe that is the issue? Thanks.
The SSL will be disappearing soon anyhow as free accounts are not allowed to have it, just an FYI.

hanadnet

Reaction score
Dang. That really sucks. Will you still be able to use SSL through CloudFlare?

mycoo368

Reaction score
Dang. That really sucks. Will you still be able to use SSL through CloudFlare?
Yeah. Just make sure the setting is on Full and not Full (Strict). Though for now if you haven’t already integrated with Cloudflare I would hold off on trying since their isn’t a direct app like there was with cPanel. So if you haven’t already integrated to Cloudflare I would wait for further information from x10 to see what the new steps would be to go about that. If you’ve already integrated, you should be fine as long as no additional domains or sub domains were added.

mycoo368

Reaction score
Alright. Thanks for your help! Appreciate it.
So it’ll be secure between you and Cloudflare’s Edge server but between them and x10 it won’t be as secured because it’ll be using Railgun (that function won’t be working anytime soon because of migration), and uses the SSL cert of the server itself. All lowering that mode does is lessens how it looks for SSL from the actual server. Full Strict looks for an actual SSL for the domain itself whole Full still looks for an SSL but it can either be the server’s SSL or even a self-signed SSL for the domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.