Status
Not open for further replies.

stang0568

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello

My account is in suspension

Your suspension reason is as follows:
video/image gallery violation, 1. 6gb video gallery and 1. 1gb image gallery both for the xxxxxxxxxxx. x10. mx domain; give 48hr to bring under 1gb total if user opens ticket-aco.

You will need to file an appeal using the below link.

I try to resolve by clicking button Appeal Suspension but i receive this message:

Sorry, an unrecoverable error occurred loading the page.

I dont understand, about image problem size, no access to FTP to reduce the size or verify the folder image

Thank for your help

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
We are aware of the issues with the account portal's support area and are working to resolve them. Until this has been fixed, you will be unable to file your appeal or access your account.

stang0568

Prime Account
Reaction score
We are aware of the issues with the account portal's support area and are working to resolve them. Until this has been fixed, you will be unable to file your appeal or access your account.

Thank for fast anwser

I wish to make correction to the size in my video folder soon is possible, probably I made a mistake ?

Thank again

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
You should be able to submit a suspension appeal now -- once you do the person answering that will give you ample time to clear out some of the space on your account before checking again (usually 24-48 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.