Unable to appeal for resolving suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balazs.bodo25

Reaction score
I was suspended because of high resource usage earlier this month, but I was away for trip recently. As I got the notification of suspension, I started to appeal for resolve, but first my appeal was not send then recently, I simply cannot load the page ("Sorry, an unrecoverable error occurred loading the page.")
I do not want all my page to be lost. (Not the files linked to the blog, but the blogposts itself, I could not recover them...)
The reason of suspension was high resource usage, too much data in a folder. I admit that the files were quite large, BUT those do not have any copyright or legal issues AND a link was displayed for all files in one of the posts (which I knew is the requirement of storing large files on server). As I could not appeal officially for resolve, therefore I would like to ask the resolve this way. When I can access the server, I would happily delete those files (if it really against TOS with the explanation written above).
Thank you for your kind answer and help in advance!
Your satisfied client,
Balázs Bodó (arqblasio.com // blasio.co.cc)

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not sure on the details but please read this post below:

We are aware of the issues with the account portal's support area and are working to resolve them. Until this has been fixed, you will be unable to file your appeal or access your account.

(note for other staff: not std. HRU - check acct history)

Last edited:

balazs.bodo25

Reaction score
Thank you very much. But one more question. Can I be sure that my account would not be deleted?
Thank you for your reply.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
HRU is NOT a normal suspension -- you still have access to your cPanel and files, and your account itself is still unsuspended, only your website does not load. HRU is automatically taken off after a period of 1 hour (or 24 hours if you continue to hit it multiple times in a day). If you are suspended for HRU your website shows "Resource Limit Hit!" and not "Your account is suspended"

However, you are actually suspended for a normal suspension, and as such the above information does not apply to you. Since the suspension is marked "zt" (short for "Zero Tolerance"), this means we do not give out second chances for these types of suspensions. There is nothing you can do to recover your account and it will automatically be deleted in 14 days, and any appeal you open will simply be denied. More information is available in our Terms of Service, particularly sections 6 and 8.

[size=-3](Note to other staff - IM me if you want more details about this suspension, he's already been ku'd)[/size]

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Further to the above please note Terms of Service clauses 6 and 8 that I have included below for your convenience. For the avoidance of doubt, the extracts below were retrieved August 17th, 2012 at 1622 GMT/UTC and are provided here for informational purposes only:

x10Hosting Terms of Service said:
6. System Backups
Backups are the sole responsibility of the customer. x10Hosting retains and offers backups to the customer but does not guarantee this service from failure. It is recommended all customers keep their own backups. Backups will not be provided to account holders who have been suspended for breaching the terms outlined on this page.

x10Hosting Terms of Service said:
8. Suspensions
If an account is suspended for a breach of the Terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.