arun356y

Reaction score
I'm unable to change the main domain to mysite.x10hosting.com, pls help me

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm unable to change the main domain to mysite.x10hosting.com, pls help me

Are you getting any errors while trying to change the primary domain?

arun356y

Reaction score
Yes I'm getting error something like unable to process your request and below there is a error code, actually my main domain was s40world.x10hosting.com I changed the domain to s40tech.net and several others, but I want s40world.x10hosting.com domain again... Because with the other domains I'm unable to access my site...

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes I'm getting error something like unable to process your request and below there is a error code, actually my main domain was s40world.x10hosting.com I changed the domain to s40tech.net and several others, but I want s40world.x10hosting.com domain again... Because with the other domains I'm unable to access my site...

You said you are unable to access when you change to other domains like s40tech.net, Did you set the nameservers of the domain to ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com . The propagation of dns takes upto 48 hours. Then it will be accessible.

arun356y

Reaction score
I tell you the whole story, the initial domain of my site was s40world.x10hosting.com, I changed the domain to s40tech.net (yes the nameservers were set), after that I accessed my site s40tech.net but was not able to access so I changed the domain again to other and after that I changed the domain many time, and the domain that is active now is s40world.elementfx.com, now pls take a look at this site I don't know what error it is showing, now I want the original address s40world.x10hosting.com back... Also I'm not able to access the cpanel

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I tell you the whole story, the initial domain of my site was s40world.x10hosting.com, I changed the domain to s40tech.net (yes the nameservers were set), after that I accessed my site s40tech.net but was not able to access so I changed the domain again to other and after that I changed the domain many time, and the domain that is active now is s40world.elementfx.com, now pls take a look at this site I don't know what error it is showing, now I want the original address s40world.x10hosting.com back... Also I'm not able to access the cpanel

Did you tried to access the cpanel at http://stoli.x10hosting.com:2082

By the way check the status of the servers at http://status.x10hosting.com, So wait for some time and try again.

arun356y

Reaction score
Thanks for the support bro... But my problem is still not solved, I want the s40world.x10hosting.com back but everytime it give me the same error with the same error code, pls help me to get the initial domain...

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the support bro... But my problem is still not solved, I want the s40world.x10hosting.com back but everytime it give me the same error with the same error code, pls help me to get the initial domain...

The backend is under migration so wait for some time then try again. status of the "cPanel + Apache Upgrades" will be updated once completed at http://status.x10hosting.com

arun356y

Reaction score
Senior members please help me... Please change my account main domain to s40world.x10hosting.com, my username is Arun356y

arun356y

Reaction score
Hey guys need your help... Pls I'm facing some time zone problems, pls help me, my site is not opening, address of my site is s40world.elementfx.com... Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.