Unable to change to my owned Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

varunrai

Reaction score
I was using an addon domain as varunrai.co.cc .. and changed the DNS servers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.
After 3 days also the same was not working. I read in the post that I will have to change it through the account manager panel. First i removed the parked domain. Then tried to change from the account manager panel. I got the following error.

An Error Has Occurred
Whoops, it appears that there was an error modifying your domain. The errors are listed below.​
  • Whm error: account package id no longer exists in the panel. (code modifydomain_1)
You may attempt to correct any errors that occurred after continuing.

I tried couple of times still the same.

Then I read another post to add an addon Domain. I have added the Domain still it is not working.

Kindly help.

Thanks,
Varun

P.S - Also need help to know how can i use Java with x10hosting. I already posted a message under Programming help

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've removed varunrai.co.cc from your "Addon domains" and set it as your main domain. It's working correctly now (make sure your nameservers are pointing to x10hosting).
You may need to clear your cache and temp files, and make a flush of your DNS to see your website.

Java is not supported by x10hosting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.