unable to connec to to stoli server control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

pabella

Reaction score
Having a free account on stoli server, I'm unable to connect to the control panel in order to login. I'm also unable to view the http home page.
Every time Ii try to connect to stoli.x10hosting.com I receie the following error: "Unable to establish a connection with server 69.175.122.178"

pabella

Reaction score
Thanks for your hint, but it does not worked.
I've flush the dns using ipconfig /flushdns, cleaned the browser cache, and restart the browser, but the result is still the same: "Unable to establish a connection with server 69.175.122.178"

Using a TraceRoute to 69.175.122.178 from (www.network-tools.com) I get an trace up to stoli.x10hosting.com, but I still can not login into my account.
By the way, I have try to connect using more than 1 browser & from more than 1 PC, and I got always the same error.
If it helps: the account was suspended, but after asking for an unsuspention it appears that it is up & running.

Any help will be thanked :smile:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Can you view your website from your PC? How about FTP? (If you cannot, it might be that your IP is blocked)

2. Might you be behind a firewall at work/school that could be blocking the ports?

pabella

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you.
I found that i'm behind some firewall, not mine, but some firewall should exist on my ISP provider installations, because when I try to view my page through an anonimizer web surfer (www.anonimizer.com), it works fine.

As hint: in order to be sure about any firewall, a test using any of the anonimous browser could help.
2.- May be that the stoli.x10hosting.com address is blocked on some ISP's because some pages located on it. That creates a big problem to all the other hosted pages on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.