Unable to create a support ticket through x10hosting portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

x10lover

Reaction score
Hi, I might be facing this issue from a long time but there's no option in my account portal to create a new support ticket. Following the first link on the forum

Open Support Ticket

Please create a support ticket

also redirects me to my account portal but again there's not actually an option to create one. I'd appreciate if you could please look into it.

Thanks.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The support system for Free Hosting has been moved to the Community Support system; users can no longer directly create tickets (though support staff can escalate issues that require elevated access to fix).

The Community Support system is new, so if you know of any locations here where links are still pointing to the ticket system, please let us know so they can be fixed.

Part of the reason for this is that a server problem that affects all or even a large proportion of users on a given server can result in hundreds of tickets being created in a very short period of time, and it can take many more staff hours (or days, in some cases) to clear the tickets than it did to fix the problem.

Links to examples of your problem are appreciated, as are postings including code that ought to be working but isn't (just the bare bones, of course). Do not post passwords. The software being used is a sort of StackExchange/StackOverflow clone and uses Markdown for text entry -- you can find help at http://stackoverflow.com/editing-help if you're not familiar with Markdown (but note that StackExchange is using some extensions to Markdown that won't work here, like LaTeX for math notation).

Status
Not open for further replies.