Unable to find Control Panel/FTP access

pattinso

Reaction score
I login at address https://x10hosting.com/login to my account and land on the "Dashboard".

I assume the green "Hosting Control Panel" box will get me to the page where I can look at my site and deal with the files. But when I click on it, nothing happens.

If I click on the name of my site, I get a list of details for my site and a blue box with "Hosting Control Panel". Clicking on that box does nothing either.

How do I get access to my site?

Walt

Attachments

• x10.JPG
    x10.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 4

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The green hosting control panel button or the blue hosting control panel button should send you there. If not let us know which errors you get. If no errors this may be due to a browser issue not allowing popups or tokens.

pattinso

Reaction score
It does not send me there and no errors are displayed.
My browser does not allow popups because I don't want popups interrupting my work.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you need to allow pop up or new tab for x10hosting in order for it to work.
there is no way around this.

pattinso

Reaction score
When did this change? I never allowed pop-ups and it's only been recently that I can't get access. Was this the result of the new 'dashboard'?

And what do you mean by "new tab"? I use tabs all the time so this must be a definition/use I'm unfamiliar with.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
this changed sometime after everything migrated to directadmin.
so its been in effect for a while, i noticed it when trying to access the php options.

"new tabs" was a reference i used because i open new windows or pop ups in tabs in my firefox browser.
thats also when i noticed i needed to except pop ups for directadmin to work properly..

if your worried about receiving advertisements from any popups, try getting an adblocker..
i use adblock plus for firefox. and i also whitelist x10 hosting so no pages get blocked.