unable to get to hosting control panel

donaldke

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you, but although I can log into X10 hosting, I can't get to the hosting control panel. Just shows "about blank". Also, I can't do ftp and I can't log into X12.x10hosting.com port 2222 which I used to be able to do. And my website appears to be down. From searching around, I gather this might be due to my IP being blocked. Anything I need to do? Anything I need to stop doing?

thecompg

Reaction score
I am experiencing the same issue today. Monday July 8th... I can login to the site but when I click on Hosting Control Panel the site will not load. just spinning circle & about blank! My website will not load either as of this weekend and it is not suspended. It seems x10 is partially down or something! all except for the profile area...

donaldke

Reaction score
thecompg -- as of this morning Tuesday 09 Jul 24 -- I am able once again to get to the X12 host and the control panel. Hopefully your account also has been fixed

john2023

Reaction score
Hi !

I want to unlock the account with the error

Dashboard =

500 | Erro interno do servidor​

1720552606840.png

benpope82

Reaction score
I am having the same issues with x15. What I read online its a issue on the server side.

An error occurred during a connection to x15.x10hosting.com:2222. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

• The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
  • Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
thats all I keep getting.

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am having the same issues with x15. What I read online its a issue on the server side.

An error occurred during a connection to x15.x10hosting.com:2222. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

• The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
  • Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
thats all I keep getting.
That is generally a client side issue.