Unable to Log In

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesurfer

Reaction score
My website is down, I cannot login to my chopin server. My hosting panel says everything is fine !
Need help

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
My website is down, I cannot login to my chopin server. My hosting panel says everything is fine !
Need help

Did you tried the cpanel link from account panel http://x10hosting.com/control

Click on "view details" link of the free hosting account. Then click on "login to cpanel" button.

Last edited:

thesurfer

Reaction score
I've tried everything suggested, it was not like this about a while ago. Don't know what went wrong, not even chopin logs me in says my account doesn't exist which technically contradicts the x10 control panel.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I've tried everything suggested, it was not like this about a while ago. Don't know what went wrong, not even chopin logs me in says my account doesn't exist which technically contradicts the x10 control panel.

1. How do you get to the chopin cPanel login?

2. Remember to use your cPanel name which is not the same as your forum name when logging directly into cPanel.

thesurfer

Reaction score
Nope still nothing....
http://bitmash.exofire.net:2082/ says login attempt failed and I use my hosting account username, and the website says unable to connect to database which was certainly not the case last time I was working on it.

thesurfer

Reaction score
Finally its working now I had to change my previous password to a new one to get this working.
Alas thanks for all your help.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your problem is resolved Now. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.