Unable to Log into cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

scstore

Reaction score
Due to your server transfer, I am no longer able to log into cPanel. I understand server transfers happen all the time. However, these transfers needs to move seamless and be reliable for uninterrupted service. This is not the case here. Too bad. I had high hopes for this provider of free hosting. Also, it should be in your best interest to restrict posting to only qualified staffers of x10. This hosting service is far from being reliable and stable. Obviously, you need some serious help!!!

Kinight40

Reaction score
If you're trying to rant about how bad x10 is, just leave now. Nobody on x10 likes the ranters or trolls. But i'm going to help anyway. X10 has had to move their free accounts recently, most likely due to cost issues. So i suggest you go to http://fris.x10hosting.com:2082 or https://fris.x10hosting.com:2083 and login there. If that doesn't work, http://x10hosting.com/account and reset your cPanel password.

Also, this is a FREE host, so you can't expect 99.9% uptime and support tickets answered in 2 hours or less. If you want, go buy some hosting for $4/mo from these guys.

LifelessCorpse

Reaction score
scstore, sometimes things happen within a server move that is unpredictable and unexpected. As users of a free hosting service, we can't expect 100% up-time, because that's not our right. I'm sorry you feel that this has been a waste of your time, however ranting and raving about an issue that is in the work of being fixed doesn't help either. And taking frustrations out on a use that is attempting to help you doesn't help your case either.

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Due to your server transfer, I am no longer able to log into cPanel. I understand server transfers happen all the time. However, these transfers needs to move seamless and be reliable for uninterrupted service. This is not the case here. Too bad. I had high hopes for this provider of free hosting. Also, it should be in your best interest to restrict posting to only qualified staffers of x10. This hosting service is far from being reliable and stable. Obviously, you need some serious help!!!

Hello, Please do not blame x10, they have been having alot of problems lately due to drive failures and cPanel errors. However, if it is just cPanel that is an error see this post: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/126059-i-cant-login-my-cpanel-fris-mysql-isnt-working.html

that should work even if you are not on fris.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello what message are you getting when you login

scstore

Reaction score
Also, if x10 restricted support to qualified staffers, it'd be just as fast sending a support ticket as asking here.

At least they will be qualified to reply to support requests instead of dealing with total morons like you.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, which link are you trying to login with?

scstore

Reaction score
Hello, Please do not blame x10, they have been having alot of problems lately due to drive failures and cPanel errors. However, if it is just cPanel that is an error see this post: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/126059-i-cant-login-my-cpanel-fris-mysql-isnt-working.html

that should work even if you are not on fris.

For the record, I never put the blame on the owners of the business...just the wannabes, who is misrepresenting the business. These non-staffers does not know how to give proper support. This is a prime example why x10 needs to have their support center restricted. Just because this is FREE does not mean this can't be reliable and error free. The point to getting premium hosting sales is to make sure their free hosting service is just as good (for a smooth and seamless upgrade experience).

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
What username are you using?

scstore

Reaction score
What username are you using?

kahicexo

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

scstore, sometimes things happen within a server move that is unpredictable and unexpected. As users of a free hosting service, we can't expect 100% up-time, because that's not our right. I'm sorry you feel that this has been a waste of your time, however ranting and raving about an issue that is in the work of being fixed doesn't help either. And taking frustrations out on a use that is attempting to help you doesn't help your case either.

@LifelessCorpse PLEASE leave the support to the professionals!!! You are only making things worse, GOT IT!!!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I am guessing you were blocked out since you tried too many times to login..

Status
Not open for further replies.