unable to login to cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyem

Prime Account
Reaction score
my hosting account was suspended for inactivity. i had to change my password to login and now I cannot login to my cPanel. I have also logged into my forum account and my accounts still seem to be suspended. I would like to purchase the Prime Membership, but first I would like to know that I can get access to all facets of my account again.

I also seem to have to enter my email rather than login to get in and I have to re-enter the email and password for almost every link I click in my account.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Tried the usual resuspend/unsuspend, didn't work, tried unsuspending without resuspending, didn't work, I'll see what I can dig up from here. Bear with me :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Fix'ed the .htaccesses up, gunna escalate it to repair the password though.

jeremyem

Prime Account
Reaction score
I was wondering why I suddenly got so many suspend/unsuspend notices.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, that wasn't my original objective but that usually fixes it. This one's a bit more...screwy than it first looked, and while I've got access to part of the server, I don't have access to the part that needs fixing :(

Escalating up now; I did fix the .htaccess's up so it actually serves the pages properly, at least that way any traffic you get won't be treated to the ad-ridden suspended page :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, it closes it on the forum but click here (also at the top of the page) to go to the ticket in the backend system for updates :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.